Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, February 1, 2010

2/1/10 Menu

I work a lot this week and Joel has two basketball games. Fortunately, they are home games - unlike the rest of his games this month.

I am longing for spring and warmer weather.

Maybe the Waldorf salad will help.

Monday - fish fillets, Waldorf salad, oven fries
Tuesday - crock-roasted chicken with rotisserie rub, mashed potatoes, green beans -
Wednesday - hamburger casserole, chips
Thursday - venison swiss steak, boxed au gratin potatoes, steamed broccoli
Friday - eat out after Joel's home basketball game (Senior Night)
Saturday - farm-fresh spinach quiche and blueberry muffins (since I didn't make it this past weekend)
Sunday - I haven't quite decided. I am contemplating a low-carb lasagna.

Recipes I will highlight this week: crock-roasted chicken with rotisserie rub, Waldorf salad, and hamburger casserole.

Love Me

No comments: