Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Menu

We are having our evening church service early on Sunday night and then staying to watch the Super Bowl with our church family. It will be a pitch-in of epic proportions.

Well maybe not epic, but there will be lots of good things to eat - you can be sure of that.

I have decided to take the following:

Ultimate Stuffed Mushrooms . . . because I love Shannon.
Easy Chocolate-Cherry Cake . . . because I love chocolate and cherries.
Meatballs . . . because I love my boys.
WW Puff Pastry . . . because I need to be good.

Love Me

No comments: