Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

3/1/10 Menu

No basketball games until Friday and Saturday this week - so a little less time spent on the road! I am looking forward to some warmer weather and maybe some sunshine.

Hopefully I can get started on some spring cleaning this week!

Monday - round steak supreme, mashed potatoes, salad
Tuesday - cheesy spinach soup, turkey club sandwiches, chips
Wednesday - chicken tenders, french fries, coleslaw
Thursday - turkey manhattan, corn, banana pudding with peanuts
Friday - eat on the run - Tournament Semi-Finals (away - 2 hours away!)
Saturday - eat on the run - State Tournament (away - 2 hours away!) if we win Friday. Euchre tournament at church Saturday evening - taco pitch-in!
Sunday - pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, cheese ball and crackers

Recipes I will highlight this week: coleslaw, banana pudding with peanuts, Virginia's ham salad

Love Me

No comments: