Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/22/10 Menu

Joel turns 16 this Wednesday! So this week's menu will contain a lot of his favorites.

Monday - chicken tenders with BBQ sauce, oven fries, applesauce and peanut butter cookies
Tuesday - biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs
Wednesday - corn dogs and chips before church and birthday cake after church!
Thursday - pulled pork sandwiches, slaw, and peach cobbler
Friday - take Joel out for his birthday
Saturday - french toast and bacon (breakfast) chicken BBQ pizza and bread sticks (supper)

Recipes I will highlight this week: super easy peach cobbler, Virginia's ham salad, and vegetable beef stew.

Love Me

No comments: