Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, March 15, 2010

3/15/10 Menu

Joel's fine arts competition on Thursday and Friday will keep us on the road this week and keep us eating out more than I like.

Monday - chicken pot pie, creamed spinach, corn, cheese cake with cherries
Tuesday - California baked beans with cottage cheese, applesauce, ox blood cake
Wednesday - pork fritter sandwich with lettuce and tomato, chips, fruit
Thursday - competition (eat on the run)
Friday - competition (eat on the run)
Saturday - breakfast casserole (breakfast) and soup pitch-in
for March birthdays at my parents (supper)
Sunday - venison tenderloin, buttered potatoes, green beans, angel food cake

Recipes I will highlight: creamed spinach, California baked beans, ox blood cake, and whatever breakfast casserole I end up making.

1 comment:

Brian B said...

Ox blood sounds nice a gross but it is good!