Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Super, super simple baked chicken

It absolutely doesn't get any easier than this.

I am not kidding.

It is almost embarrassing how easy this chicken is to make.

Bone in chicken pieces (I used two chicken thighs)
1 jar salsa with fruit (I used Paul Newman's Mango Salsa - yummy!)

Remove skin from chicken. Place chicken in baking dish. Pour salsa over chicken - enough salsa to adequately cover chicken. Cover with foil.

Bake at 350 degrees until juices run clear.

Go beat your youngest son at Wii boxing with all the extra time you have!

Love Me

No comments: