Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1/25/10 Menu

Tuesday - ham/hash brown/broccoli casserole, fruit ambrosia
Wednesday - sloppy joe's, cottage cheese, chips
Thursday - turkey breast with cranberry sauce, stuffing, green beans
Friday - chili with Fritos/cheese/sour cream
Saturday - blueberry muffins and spinach quiche (breakfast), pulled pork sandwiches (supper)
Sunday - swiss steak (using Joel's venison), mashed potatoes, corn
Monday - Left over pulled pork sandwiches, chips, fruit

Recipes I will highlight this week: ham/hash brown/broccoli casserole, turkey breast with cranberry sauce, and Friday's chili.

Love Me

No comments: