Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, April 5, 2010

4/5/10 Menu

We have left over ham from Resurrection Sunday.

I hate to say it but I am not a real ham fan. So, I really don't want to have ham every night for supper this week, but I really don't want to throw any of it out either.

I hate to throw away food. That is why my pants are tight.

Monday - Papa John's pizza while watching the Butler game!
Tuesday - chicken fettuccine, California blend vegetables, brownies
Wednesday - fresh green beans with red potatoes and ham
Thursday - pulled pork BBQ, baked beans, cottage cheese
Friday - bean burritos with lettuce and sour cream, home made salsa with chips, angel food cake with strawberries
Saturday - spinach quiche, hash brown potatoes, applesauce
Sunday - venison round steak, buttered potatoes, relish tray, fruit pizza

Recipes I will highlight this week: Virginia's ham salad, coconut cream pie, and fruit pizza.

No comments: