Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dreaming in green


This is a Jadite mug similar to the one that
my great grandpa, Pop, used to drink coffee.
I would love to have one to drink my morning coffee out of -
just to think of him!
I will have to save my pennies
because I haven't seen one for less than $45.00!


Jadite measuring cups. I love them!
But I doubt I will be measuring with them any time soon -
I saw these at a nearby antique mall for a whopping $235.00!


Jadite batter bowl. Possibly my favorite.
This would look awesome on my kitchen counter!
Compared to everything else it seems like a pretty good deal -
not quite as pricey at $55.00.

If you like Jadite - check out this blog and her corresponding
Etsy shop.

Love Me

No comments: