Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10 Menu

I am going to use the crock pot a couple of times this week. Hopefully the rain will stop and I can spend some time outside!

Monday - spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, salad
Tuesday - ham steaks, augratin potatoes, green beans, pineapple upside down cake
Wednesday - pork fritter sandwiches, mac-n-cheese before church
Thursday - crock-roasted chicken with rotisserie rub, potatoes, cheddar and pea tossed salad
Friday - steak burritos, chips and salsa (from Chili's), banana salad
Saturday - french toast with bacon (breakfast)
Sunday - eat out after church - I never did get the Chinese I was craving!

Recipes I will highlight this week: cheddar and pea tossed salad, banana salad, and steak burritos.

Love Me

No comments: