Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, April 19, 2010

4/19/10 Menu

Busy week . . .

. . . aren't they all?

Monday - clean out the refrigerator/left overs
Tuesday - meatball subs, cole slaw, chips, pickles, brownies
Wednesday - chicken tenders, applesauce before church
Thursday - chili with corn chips, cheese and sour cream
Friday - Brian and I date night!
Saturday - chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes, green beans, applesauce brownies
Sunday - spaghetti and meatballs, California blend veggies with alfredo sauce

Instead of highlighting recipes this week - I will highlight three kitchen items I use every day and wouldn't want to live without!

Love Me

No comments: