Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, June 7, 2010

6/7/10 Menu

I started my new summer work schedule this week, and I am loving it.

I have never been a fan of working on Monday mornings - there's always too much mess from the weekend to clean up. But since the breast clinic moved from Tuesday afternoon to Monday afternoon - I now have Monday morning to get the house in shape for the week and plan the week's menu!

Tuesdays are now a full day at home for projects! This Tuesday - tackling Brian's office!

Monday - sloppy joes, baked beans, cottage cheese, pasta salad
Tuesday - turkey manhattan, corn on the cob, strawberries with pie crust
Wednesday - California pizza before church
Thursday - super simple baked chicken, layered Mexican dip and chips, chocolate peanut butter parfaits
Friday - hamburgers on the grill, chips, fruit salad
Saturday - cinnamon fruit biscuits (breakfast) chicken hot dish (supper)

Recipes I will highlight this week: California pizza, chocolate peanut butter parfaits, cinnamon fruit biscuits, and chicken hot dish.

Love Me

No comments: