Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, June 21, 2010

6/21/10 Menu

It seems like the summer is getting busier and busier. I hate that it is already the end of June!

I am pledging to sloooooowwwww down! If not in deed then at least in spirit.

I am going to take time to have a cup of coffee in the morning and enjoy flipping through cookbooks - instead of being so caught up in rushing around.

We are in the last few months of being together - the 5 of us! I am going to take advantage of EVERY moment.

With crazy work and school schedules, our family time is limited and precious. Thank goodness for my crock pot! Who cares if we don't eat supper until 9 pm! At least we are eating supper together!

Monday - Breast Center Support Group Cookout (take cole slaw)
Tuesday - Jambalaya, flavored snack crackers
Wednesday - slow cooker pork tacos (grab and go before church)
Thursday - cheese ravioli with chunky tomato marinara, salad, garlic bread
Friday - swiss steak supper, lime blue berry tiramisu

Recipes I will highlight this week: jambalaya, slow cooker pork tacos, and swiss steak supper.

Love Me

No comments: