Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14/10 Menu


Not a real exciting menu week here at Farmer's Daughter Cooks. The summer is heating up both literally and figuratively.

The boys are excited about the church's men's camping trip this Friday. They should have a blast making pee rocks, having shooting competitions, and swapping stories.

My plans for Friday night include a birthday party and a late night movie. Maybe some ice cream too!

Monday - homemade bean burritos, chili cheese fritos
Tuesday - super easy salsa chicken, rice
Wednesday - chicken nuggets and applesauce before church
Thursday - BBQ chicken in the crock pot, scalloped potatoes, green beans
Friday - boys' camping trip/birthday party at my parents
Saturday - lemon poppy seed muffins (breakfast)

Recipe I will highlight this week: blueberry tiramisu.

Love Me

No comments: