Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/10 Menu

If the meals on Monday and Tuesday look familiar, it is because they are! This last week my menu ended up being altered from Thursday on - so, I am rehashing a few days of last week's menu.

Just keeping it real.

Monday - crock-roasted chicken with rotisserie rub, potatoes, cheddar and pea tossed salad
Tuesday - steak burritos, chips and salsa (from Chili's), banana salad
Wednesday - chicken nuggets, baked beans, and cottage cheese before church
Thursday - meatball subs, chips, zesty Italian salad
Friday - pizza, best strawberry cake EVER!
Saturday - Mother's Day pitch-in at my parents!
Sunday - Mother's Day - which means we will probably eat out!!

Recipes I will highlight this week: strawberry preserves, best strawberry cake EVER, strawberries and pie dough - seeing a theme here?

Love Me

No comments: