Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23/10 Menu

After 4+ hours cleaning the kitchen, refrigerator, and pantry, I now finally feel on top of things again!

Hooray! for a clean kitchen!

Monday - turkey Manhattan, frozen corn, left-over German chocolate cake
Tuesday - crockpot meatballs and rice, cheesy spinach croissants, and salad
Wednesday - egg salad sandwiches, chips, dill pickle spears (before church)
Thursday - venison stew with biscuits, fruit cup and cookies
Friday - birdnests (lunch) eat out after Mitch McVicker concert
Saturday - Family Reunion! Take cornbread salad and fruit tray!

Recipes I will highlight this week: cheesy spinach croissants and cornbread salad

Love Me

No comments: