Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, August 30, 2010

8/30/10 Menu

Busy week this week - it seems all of us are going in different directions! Hopefully we will all meet up around the supper table at least a couple times this week.

Monday - Date night with Joel! He and I ate at Subway - Joel's favorite (well second to Long John Silvers).
Tuesday - Shepherd's Pie, applesauce, buttered bread, simple spinach salad with ranch dressing
Wednesday - grilled cheese and tomato soup
Thursday - Swiss steak in the crock pot (using the last of our venison tenderloin), green beans, brown and serve rolls
Friday - Eat out after Joel's soccer game
Saturday - Brian's family reunion - take zucchini bread, pumpkin bread, and banana nut bread

Recipes I will highlight this week: Shepherd's pie, zucchini bread, pumpkin bread, and banana nut bread (made from basic bread recipe).

No comments: