Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Thursday, August 19, 2010


Once again a menu-less week has led to haphazard suppers thrown together at the last minute and way too many trips to Walmart.

One of these days I will get my life back together and plan menus and grocery shop. Settling into the school year should help.

In an attempt to make forward progress toward this goal, my early exit from work will be used to clean the kitchen and . . .

. . . dare I say it, the REFRIGERATOR!

Supper tonight will, therefore, be a hodge-podge of left-overs and near expiration items.

Nice thought isn't it?

You might call it a half-price supper.

Love Me

No comments: