Megan looking stylish while keeping house.
The other day someone asked me what it was like living with all boys now.
It is different . . . definitely different.
Here are some differences bullet style:
- I never walk in the house and find that the dishes have been done.
- I am the only one who feeds the cats.
- We watch ESPN . . . a lot.
- We eat more meat.
- I have not found a bobby pin on the floor or in the laundry for weeks.
- Unless I want to smell like a man, I have no one's body wash to borrow when mine runs out.
- I haven't shaved my legs with a girl razor in weeks.
- Did I mention we watch ESPN . . . a lot.
- Scooby now has his own place at the table.
Monday - Frozen pizza
Tuesday - Swiss steak, egg noodles, peas
Wednesday - spaghetti and garlic bread
Thursday - Ham, au gratin potatoes, green beans
Friday - Manwich, twice baked sweet potatoes
Saturday - Turkey ManHattan, peas
Recipes I will highlight this week: Swiss Steak, twice baked sweet potatoes, and raspberry jelly roll.