Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedded Bliss!!!

Megan and Adam
January 7, 2011

Now that Megan and Adam have entered into wedded bliss it is time for me to start planning menus, getting groceries and actually cooking again!

After all, Megan needs me now more than ever! Hopefully she will come here to Farmer's Daughter and get help with supper ideas and recipes . . .

The boys need me too . . . they have started to waste away these last three months! Don't worry boys Mom is back!

Now if I can just find the stove.

Maybe the first step in my return to normal life will be a good house cleaning!

No comments: