Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21/11 Menu

Daddy and Me on Uncle Gene's horse, Kansas.
One of two times I have ever been on a horse!

Monday - Fish fillets, macaroni and cheese
Tuesday - Fried chicken strips, gravy, dinner rolls, broccoli florets
Wednesday - BBQ beef sandwiches, scalloped potatoes, peas
Thursday - eat out on way to away game
Friday - chili with Fritos
Saturday - Eggs Benedict (low cal version), low sugar peach-oatmeal bars

Recipes I will highlight this week: low sugar peach-oatmeal bars and low cal eggs benedict

Love Me

1 comment:

Brian B said...

When was the other time?