Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Monday, March 7, 2011

3/6/11 Menu


Spring is just around the corner . . . ahhhh.

But just when life should be slowing down, my work schedule is getting more complicated.

I would bring out my crock pot to help . . . but it didn't fair so well after it fell from the tower of clean dishes in the dish strainer.

It looks like I am in the market for a new crock pot, but who has time to shop?

Monday - chicken and gnocchi soup, spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday - brown sugar BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole
Wednesday - dilly egg salad and chips, fruit
Thursday - Chicken fettucini Florentine, salad
Friday - steak and onions, lentils with mushrooms and bacon, dinner rolls, green beans
Saturday - deli meat sandwiches, chips and cottage cheese

Recipes I will highlight this week: chicken and gnocchi soup, lentils with mushrooms and onions

Love Me

No comments: