Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2/28/11 Menu

I got a good deal on a big package of cubed steaks! The boys can look forward to meaty meals this week!

Monday - chili with Fritos
Tuesday - country fried steak, mashed potatoes, peas
Wednesday - meatball subs. chips, fruit, applesauce brownies
Thursday - round steak supreme, sweet potatoes, salad
Friday - chicken fettucini florentine, garlic bread
Saturday - Basketball State Finals!!!

Recipes I will highlight this week: chicken fettucini florentine, and applesauce brownies

Love Me

No comments: