Farmer's Daughter

Although 20+ years removed from the farm, farmer's daughter is still a title I enjoy.
Growing up on a farm taught me many invaluable lessons, two of those being frugality and creativity.
Now as a wife and a mom, I love to put into practice what I learned growing up as a
Farmer's Daughter.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/7/10 Menu

I am hoping for more fall-like weather this week because I am in the mood for soup and comfort food made in the crock pot!

Monday - spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, salad
Tuesday - BBQ beef sandwiches, Doritos, applesauce, celery w/cream cheese, chocolate chip cookies
Wednesday - chicken corn soup with rivels (before church)
Thursday - chili with peanut butter sandwiches, oatmeal raisin cookies
Friday - eat out after Joel's game
Saturday - french toast (breakfast/brunch) potato soup, cheesy spinach croissants

Recipes I will highlight this week: french toast, apple cake

Love Me

No comments: